Dating & Relationship Coaching Services
Work with Samantha to create a love life that thrives! Fill out a contact form below:
- Are you ready for a serious, committed relationship but haven’t found “The One?”
- Are you wondering why you can’t find a quality partner online?
- Are you unsure how you’re supposed to be treated in a happy, healthy relationship?
- Do you feel flawed or as though you’re repelling all the good catches?
- Do you need help managing dating anxiety?
- Are all your friends in loving, committed relationships, but you’re at home alone on a Saturday night?
- Do you lack the confidence to approach the cute guy or girl at the coffee shop?
- Are you feeling burnt out from swiping app’s?
- Is your self-esteem and self-worth low?
- Is your flirting game stale?
- Could you use help identifying whether your new relationship is on track?
- Do you struggle to get offline to in person?
- Do you keep meeting dating duds or going out on one-and-dones?
- Are you sick of being ghosted and playing games?
- Do you have difficulty dealing with rejection?
- Can’t seem to get anyone to message you back online?
- Are you wondering how to ditch limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behavior?
- Do you feel stuck in your dating life?
- Are you struggling to get back out there after a devastating breakup or divorce?
- Are you worried about repeating the same mistakes in a new relationship?
- Do you need assistance getting crystal clear in what you’re looking for in a partner and what’s most important to you?
- Are you confused whether the person you’re dating is emotionally unavailable?
- Do you want guidance in figuring out if the person you're seeing is "The One?"
- Do you feel like you’re constantly arguing and always taking one step forward and two steps back in your relationship?
- Is your sex life no longer as hot and passionate as it once was, or is it non-existent?
- Do you feel like you’re growing apart?
- Are you struggling with conflict management?
- Are you feeling disconnected and detached from your partner?
- Has the spark fizzled out?
- Are you having difficulty agreeing on life goals, such as kids, money management, or a work/life balance?
- Do you struggle to talk about your sexual needs and desires with your partner?
- Are you feeling lonely, unheard, and unsupported in your relationship?
- Does every misunderstanding or miscommunication turn into a blow out fight?
- Are you struggling with infidelity and wondering whether to stay together?
- Do you feel like you’re not a priority for your partner?
- Are you considering a breakup or divorce?
- Are you interested in premarital counseling?
- Do you need help speaking each other's Love Languages?
- Do you want to learn how to validate each other's emotional experiences?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, then it’s likely that I can help you create the fulfilling love life that you desire.
As a Licensed Psychotherapist specializing in relationships, I have taken my clinical background and knowledge and created a more directive and intensive approach as a Relationship & Dating Coach to help my clients create a love life that thrives.
I offer coaching services for both individuals and couples in which I incorporate therapeutic techniques, psychoeducation, and advice tailored to your specific situation. I tackle issues ranging from bouncing back from a soul-crushing breakup, dating with intent to find a serious committed relationship, and increasing relationship satisfaction for couples that want more joy in their love lives.
You deserve to have a partner who makes you feel appreciated, attractive, validated, and understood. You deserve a safe and secure relationship in which you can trust your partner, rely on him/her, and know that your needs will be met. You deserve a relationship in which you feel like you matter, that you’re part of a team, and that you feel loved.
Your love life is complicated. Things such as personal and family history, the messages you’ve internalize since childhood, the negative patterns you repeat, your vulnerabilities, fears, and “baggage” that you bring into new relationships, and the emotional rollercoaster of frustration, disenchantment and rejection that occurs in dating and breakups is a lot to handle.
But landing a relationship is only half the battle! Happily ever after doesn’t just happen. It takes constant effort and often times hard work for you to balance being teammates, roommates, and lovers. Your ability to communicate, manage conflict, and grow together is hampered when you can’t function effectively as a couple.
Good thing you don’t have to figure it all out on your own! Why waste extra time and energy when I can share all of the research and best practices it takes to develop and maintain a rewarding relationship?
You can’t be an expert on everything. When you need help with your taxes, you go to an accountant, when you need help losing weight you seek out a trainer, so when you want to have the love life you’ve always wanted, you come to me—a credentialed Counselor and Dating Coach.
Because this will be a collaborative and interactive relationship, here’s what I’m looking for in my clients:
- Individuals/couples who despite feeling lost, know they are ready to take action with guidance and instruction
- Individuals/couples who are open to honest self-reflection, introspection and gaining insight into their past and current behaviors
- Individuals/couples who can take constructive feedback and are ready to ditch ineffective strategies and unhelpful routines
- Individuals/couples who will make our work together a priority by showing up for appointments, completing assignments and implementing new skills
- Individuals/couples who are motivated, dedicated and committed to making changes in their love life
- Individuals/couples who are ready to grow and can confidently commit to this process
My goal is to help you create a relationship full of connection, intimacy, and affection. So whether you’re single and ready to find your perfect match, or you’ve already found your special someone but could use support in maintaining a successful relationship, I’m here to help.
If you’re ready to learn and implement the skills it takes to cook up a happy love life, then contact me for more information (pricing and details) on how we can achieve this and more! Please include general issues you're seeking support around: